Dear Customers, Members and Visitors;
WHAT IS YOUR PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA:
As part of Your Purchases at and Membership to the Website;
We process your identity information (e.g. name, surname, birthday, and other identity details), your address and contract details (phone number, e-mail address), shopping details (e.g. date, time, amount, items purchased, method and details of payment), company name (optional); and Turkish identity number, tax number, and private company details if you request them to be included in the invoice.
As Part of Your Purchases Conducted Via Our Authorized Dealers;
We process your identity information (e.g. name, surname, birthday, and other identity details), your address and contract details (phone number, e-mail address), shopping details (e.g. date, time, amount, items purchased, method (credit card or cash) and details of payment name; and Turkish identity number, tax number, and private company details if you request them to be included in the invoice.
If You Grant Consent for Electronic Commercial Communications;
We process your identity information (e.g. name, surname, birthday, and other identity details), your address and contract details (phone number, e-mail address), details of your use of our website (e.g. your behaviors on our website, deals, preferences, products visited, etc.)
We process your marketing details (e.g. demographic member / user / customer details such as date of birth, site usage, shopping habits address and habits; likes and related comments, campaigns, surveys, etc. participated and their contents; invoice contents, payment methods (e.g. cash, credit card etc.) and payment details (e.g. installment amounts etc.); former and new mobile / home / business phone / fax numbers; e-mail addresses; approach to and actions regarding electronic commercial and other communications; cookies (e.g. cookies, web browser identifiers / information, IP , beacon)
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA:
Your personal data may be processed for the following purposes in accordance with the legislation on the protection of personal data.
Your personal data is processed by the Company as Data Controller for research and statistical purposes such as analyzing your website usage, preferences and interests as follows:
- Your identity and contact details in order to resolve your problems and complaints and to communicate with you when necessary if you contact us;
- Your identity, contact, invoice, shopping details for the purpose of fulfilling our obligations arising from legislation, and of fulfilling our obligations towards authorized public institutions and organizations in connection with other legal obligations, especially including those on information security;
- To communicate with our customers about the terms, current status and updates of contracts we have concluded under the terms of the distance sales contract, return and exchange conditions and the relevant articles of the Law on the Protection of the Consumer, to be able to provide the necessary information, and to fulfill our obligations under these contracts;
- To ensure the security of you, our Company, its employees and other third parties against any likely acts, crimes or conducts that are against legislation;
- Name, surname, gender, and date of birth if you have share it, to prevent any uses contrary to the contract and legislation, to detect suspicious deals and illegal uses, to perform cancellation procedures, to perform internal audit and control activities as well as reporting, testing and development activities, and to perform activities and developments that are intended to improve customer experience, to perform strategic planning, analysis, and business development activities, and, If transferred due to legal processes or included in documents sent by official authorities, signature and Turkish Identity Number, mobile phone number, e-mail address, address, requests and complaints, purchases, order notes, invoices, payment details (first 6 and last 4 digits of Credit / Debit Card, payment amount, details of the bank to which the card belongs, and reference number), your call center voice records, consent for commercial communications, log records, User ID, IP address in case of deals performed at the website , details of your relevant legal transactions, and your correspondences and files regarding conflict processes.
- your identity, contact, invoice, shopping details to use all kinds of rights to initiate lawsuits and make responses and appeals against official bodies and entities such as courts, enforcement offices, arbitral tribunals, to perform negotiation and settlement processes regarding such disputes, and to deliver the necessary information to you if you request information from us or make an application as part of your legal rights in case of disputes arising from the contract.
For Your Purchases at the Website or Dealers;
Your details below are processed by the Company in the capacity of a Data Controller:
- Your identity, contact and shopping details in order to carry out post-sales operational processes (e.g. product deliveries, product returns),
- Your identity and contact details in order to distinguish your records we have created in our system the records of other customers, to enable you to benefit from post-sales operational processes without submitting any invoices / receipts,
- your identity and invoice details in order to issue an invoice upon your request
- your identity, shopping and invoice details in order to fulfil our retention obligations arising from the legislation.
If You Grant Consent for Electronic Commercial Communications;
By filling the box on the website with your consent, you agree that your identity, communication, shopping and marketing information can processed by the Company acting in the capacity of Data Controller in order to create / carry out general or personalized campaigns, advantages, promotions, advertisements, briefing and marketing activities, and to conduct all kinds of commercial communication activities for you
If you visit the Website;
If you become a member of the Website
We process your personal data as follows:
- We process your name, surname, e-mail address, mobile phone number in order to realize your membership and save your membership details, to enable member logins, to provide information about your membership, to fulfill the requirements of the membership agreement, to log in to the Site without the need to enter all membership credentials again and to make purchases without the need to enter all membership credentials again, and process log records to ensure transaction security;
- We process your address information for use when you want to shop at the website as a member;
- We process your User ID information as it is automatically assigned during signup;
- We process your shopping details (e.g. date, time, amount, and content of shopping) and payment details (e.g. method and details of payment) in order to provide you with the service of viewing your order history as a member;
- We process your name, surname, gender, and, if you choose to share optionally, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile phone number, User ID automatically assigned by the system when you subscribe to the Site in order to update the information you provided during the signup process and / or to update the information you will change later and to fulfil our obligation to keep your personal data up to date;
- We process your name, surname, gender, e-mail address, mobile phone number, and, if you optionally share, date of birth, province, district, demographic information, approaches, habits, favorites, likes, behaviors toward the Website and Mobile App notifications / surveys / offers / campaigns preferences, search movements, segments, past purchases, cookie records, cookie and advertising identifiers / Mobile Application version, communication preferences, shopping amounts, payment methods / channels and preferences, details of the payment bank, the brand, model, specifications and operating system details of the device used, details of operator, responses to surveys for the purpose of providing you with special opportunities and offers based on your membership and purchases, generating general or personalized campaigns, advantages, promotions, advertisements, organizing campaigns, contests, sweepstakes and other events, performing segmentation, profiling, reporting, marketing and analysis activities, performing advertisements and marketing / communication activities of our Company at the website or in other third-party environments (e.g. notifications on the Mobile Application and Website, pop-up displays, personal offers, customization of user screens, surveys, etc.), performing strategic planning, analysis and business development activities regarding operational processes and efforts intended to improve customer experience.
If you shop through online (as a member or not);
- In case you shop on the Website as a member or otherwise, we process your name, surname, signature, e-mail address, mobile phone number, address and size, log records regarding your shopping deals, and your IP address in order to carry out shopping processes and fulfill the requirements of the distance sales contract, to arrange and send e-invoices / e-archive invoices for your shopping’s, to deliver your orders to you, or to provide after-sales support services (such as returns, product reviews, and etc.)
- If the door payment option is used, we process your name and surname appearing on the credit / debit card, credit / debit card number, the bank to which the card belongs, and your IBAN number if a refund is required;
- We process your credit / debit card details (first 4 and last 4 digits, expiry date, score, the bank, and card type) in order to collect the payment in case the shopping is made by credit / debit card;
- We process your order details (order details such as the date, time, amount, and content of order, product information, payment method, order / gift note, and reference number for the order), and we process your e-mail address and order number if you query your order using the order query screen.
If the product purchased is sent to a third party;
- In the event that products are sent to third parties by you, we process the name and surname of the relevant person at the address in order to deliver the order to the relevant person and to provide after-sales support services. In this case, the responsibility for informing such person(s) belongs to you as the person sharing this information.
- In the event that a product / gift is sent to you by third parties, we process address and the name and surname of the person present at the address in order to deliver the order to you and provide after-sales support services (such as modifications).
If you contact us through our Communication Channels;
- If you contact us through the call center, e-mail address, website, social media, or other similar channels (“Our Communication Channels”), we process your name, surname, social media username, e-mail address, mobile phone number, fixed phone number if shared, size, shoe number, legal transaction details, if relevant, your requests and complaints, gift card number, gift card balance, gift card shopping history data, and log records if necessary for your request or complaint or for the finalization of your request or complaint, and other relevant information that will be transferred by you depending on your request and complaint In order to resolve your requests and complaints you have communicated to us, to communicate with you when necessary, to address you correctly if you contact through our call center, to ensure service / transaction security, to better manage, monitor and report all customer relations processes and to work on improving quality standards;
- We process your call center voice recordings for use as evidence in our activities for customer satisfaction and for any disputes that may arise between us;
- In case you place an order or shop on the website, in addition to these, we process your order and shopping history, invoices, points / discounts / benefits.
METHOD AND LEGAL REASON OF COLLECTING YOUR PERSONAL DATA:
Your personal data is processed by the Company by automatic methods or pursuant to the Electronic Commercial Communication Consent given by you over the website for recording all kinds of shopping, collection, delivery, transaction, questionnaire filling, registration and behavioral transactions in our systems, or for recording the details you provided during our communication with you via our call center in our systems or through the website.
We collect / process your personal data for the following legal reasons:
- Regarding fulfillment of our obligations pursuant to the website and membership agreement and the sales and after-sales support processes, it is necessary to process personal data of the parties of the contract, provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of the contract”,
- “Express consent” you will give regarding personal data processing processes and commercial communication activities within the scope of marketing, segmentation and analysis activities;
- “The necessity of data processing for the legitimate interests of the data controller” regarding the detection and prevention of suspicious actions related to the use of the website, ensuring transaction security, activities regarding operational processes (e.g. strategic planning, analysis and business development activities), and our customer relations processes;
- “Fulfilling legal obligations” and “clearly stipulated in the law” regarding our obligations arising from the legislation,
- Data processing and transfer is mandatory for the establishment, use or protection of rights regarding legal disputes, investigations and other judicial / official processes;
- The data has been made public by the data object.
At any time and without any justification, you can stop the relevant commercial communications by following the steps (rejection) specified in the commercial electronic messages sent by us, or by terminating your membership by withdrawing your explicit consent from the Website, thereby stopping personal data processing processes based on explicit consent.
As a company, we process your personal data in accordance with Article 5 of the KVKK due to the establishment of Electronic Commercial Communications based on Express Consent, or due to the fact that data processing is mandatory for the establishment and execution of a contract”, and to fulfill our legal obligations and protect our rights as a data controller in terms of sales and membership activities conducted at the website.
TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA:
As a company, we transfer your personal data to third parties as follows pursuant to the terms and principles specified in this Disclosure Text and Articles 8 and 9 of the KVVK;
- We may transfer your data to domestic business partners and service providers (e.g. providers of call centers, personal data collection services via devices, marketing consultancy, database, electronic message tools, consultancy service providers, etc.), providers of e-invoice / e-archive billing services, independent audit service providers, payment system providers, shipping / cargo / courier service providers, archiving and warehouse service providers for purposes such as receiving information technologies, marketing activities, or consultancy and other services that require expertise, receiving product and service support in the course of personal data collection processes;
- We may transfer required data to authorized public institutions and organizations and judicial authorities to provide information and documentation and to fulfill our related obligations and to exercise our legal rights such as initiating lawsuits and providing responses;
- In order to monitor and detect suspicious transactions and to prevent unlawful transactions, we transfer your personal information to our suppliers and payment institutions that are involved in relevant transactions when necessary.
- We transfer your personal data to our suppliers as part of activities that are intended to increase site visit traffic.
- If you make your payment by credit / debit card, we transfer your credit / debit card information to third parties providing services such as relevant bank, electronic payment firm and other service providers without being recorded by the Company.
- In order to carry out business processes, we transfer your personal data to the dealers with which we employ a common customer management and cash register system.
In accordance with Article 11 of the Law, you can request information on the following issues by applying to the Company in accordance with the methods specified in the “Contact” section of this Disclosure Text and / or in accordance with the procedures laid down in Article 5 of the Communiqué on Procedures and Principles Regarding Applications to Data Controllers:
- To know whether your personal data is processed;
- To request information if your personal data has been processed;
- To know the purpose of processing your personal data and whether such data have been used appropriately for their purpose,
- To know the third parties to whom your personal data have been transferred domestically or abroad,
- To request rectification in case your personal data have been processed incompletely or inaccurately
- to request deletion or destruction of personal data in accordance with the provisions of the Law on Protection of Personal Data
- To request such activities to the third parties to whom personal data have been transferred;
- object to the occurrence of any results against yourselves through analysis of the processed data exclusively through automated systems; and
- demand the compensation of damages and losses suffered due to the unlawful processing of personal data.
Your applications conforming to legal and procedural requirements will be answered by the Company within 30 days at the latest.
You can file your applications to the e-mail address (email@example.com) of the Company dedicated to the application procedure from your email address previously registered by the Company, if available, or by mail to the Company’s address (We would like to remind you that in cases that an application needs to be filed in a procedure, the said procedure should be followed.)
Address: Teşvikiye Mh. Ihlamuryolu No:13/E Nişantaşı, İstanbul
Mecidiyeköy V.D: 6080082483
Phone: (0212) 231 26 12
For detailed information, please refer to the Personal Data Processing Policy at https://www.libertevivo.com.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/6″][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]